The only rower on the market on an incline, the ELEVATE Row ADJ™ features seven levels of adjustable bodyweight resistance and produces a full-body workout, integrating a strength component into a traditional cardio machine.
Simple and fun to use, the ELEVATE Row ADJ™ targets all the muscles groups simultaneously and enables a smooth consistent load through the entire range of motion, due to loaded concentric and eccentric phases of the exercise.
Designed for multi-planar movement including exercises such as biceps curls and an alternating side-to-side row, rowing is fun to use and user friendly, accommodating all fitness levels.
The ELEVATE Row ADJ™ helps enhance basic core stability and strengthens basic muscle groups. The ELEVATE Row ADJ’s™ versatility makes it ideal as part of a self-serve circuit on the gym floor, for small group training, on the cardio deck and as part of boot camp high-intensity interval training.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Low-level strength component with a cardio workout.
- Seven levels of resistance of rowing at an incline coupled with two independent moving platforms produces a workout that engages all muscle groups simultaneously achieving a quicker, more effective workout.
- Low compression on the joints, especially the lower spine.
- Full leg and shoulder strengthening.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- The resistance incline can be raised or lowered to adapt to all needs.
- Designed to adapt to all body sizes.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- The platform provides the option for single foot positions.
- Provides both concentric and eccentric loading.
- Trains prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Multiple exercises and variations.
- Joint friendly, non-compressive.
The Row Trainer is a great machine to use for personal training, as you can do many full-body exercises – it’s a great workout and product. I highly recommend it.
I usually use the Concept 2 Rower but I really love how the Total Gym Row Trainer works your total body. I love using your bodyweight instead of the resistance that a normal rower uses. It works your upper body, your core, your legs. It’s a really awesome experience.
Our members and trainers love the new Total Gym Row Trainers. They can’t get enough! They are lined up waiting.
I chose the Total Gym Row Trainers because they were different to the Concept rowers that we had been using. Once I experienced the resistance, workload and functionality, the choice was clear.
The Rowers at the Walnut Creek Crunch are a HUGE success and perfect for Small Group Training and HIIT. Members really enjoy the fun ELEVATE Circuit workouts and our trainers love the flexibility of being able to schedule all fitness levels at the same time.